- Behavior Problems
- Get Help Here
October 22nd, 2011
By Eric Letendre
Just like you, I used to suffer from a dog that would pull a tree out of the ground, roots and all.
The constant pulling and using the choke chain were miserable.
You see, before I became The Amazing Dog Training Man, I had a dog that would literally drag me down the street.
Because I didn’t know any better, I went down to the local pet store and they handed me a choke collar.
The collar made the situation worse and I felt terrible putting it on my dog every time I went for a walk.
It was just miserable.
And I really feel for anyone else putting up with a dog that pulls like a pack of Alaskan sled dogs completing the Iditarod.
But you know what?
It doesn’t have to be this way.
You see, one day while I was going for a walk, I had a kind of weird idea about how to solve my dog’s pulling problem. I decided to get rid of the choke collar!
So I tried it to see what would happen. I also decided to stop walking, or go in the other direction every time my dog pulled.
And much to my surprise … it worked!
In fact, it worked so quickly I almost thought it was a fluke.
But it wasn’t a fluke.
It DOES work.
And I believe it can eliminate your dog’s pulling problem, too.
I show you exactly what I did and how you can do the same thing in my Dog Training Inner Circle.
Right now it’s priced low.
That won’t be the case forever.
Go there today and watch your dog’s pulling problem vanish by tomorrow.
P.S. If you become a member today, I’ll also include my book ”The Amazing Dog Training Man” in digital form. Here is what you’ll discover in the book:
* A “short cut” way for ending behavior problems. (Discover the root cause of 80% of behavior problems and how this short cut can eliminate a lot of headaches)
* The single biggest mistake new dog owners make before they even start training. (This mistake almost guarantees failure unless you avoid it.)
* The #1 “big mistake” people make when choosing a training collar that can have life-long harmful effects
* The incredible dog training secret I learned from an Ex-Russian Special Forces Instructor that can immediately make the most hyper dog calm and controlled in any situation.
* An almost unknown way to use a bagel to stop your dog from stealing food off your counters and tables forever
* Simple psychological “tricks” that teach your dog that you are pack leader. You can teach your dog that you are the leader without ever using force or harmful techniques.
* What to do if your dog does not come back to you when you call. Discover the simple training technique that attracts your dog to you like a small piece of metal to a high powered magnet.
* A unique (but extremely simple and proven) way for any dog owner to quickly stop their dog from pulling on leash.
But you can’t put this off.
Go here for the details: